Trace elements are essential nutrients for the overall well being, growth, fertility and performance of the horse. Vitality and performance in breeding and sport.
Breeding, growth & performance require high quality nutritional supplementation to the horse’s diet providing vitamins and minerals not available in it’s normal feed intake.
Haemoxil is designed to improve condition after a time of convalescence. This applies particularly to the following:
- Sport Horses: Activating and stabilizing the horse’s condition to improve performance
- Foals: Boosts vitality especially directly after birth and provides nutrition to sustain healthy bone development
- Broodmares: Prevents nutritional deficiencies during advanced pregnancy and lactation
- Breeding Stallions: Activates and maintains a healthy libido during the breeding season
|Trace elements (copper, iron, zinc, cobalt)||Essential for overall well being|
|Vitamin B complex||For maximum utilization of nutrients|
|Vitamin K3||Bone metabolism, clotting|
|Vitamin K3||6 mg (most effective form for absorption)|
|Vitamin B1||34 mg|
|Vitamin B2||23 mg|
|Vitamin B6||22 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.34 mg|
|Vitamin B5||21 mg|
|Vitamin B3||21 mg|
|Vitamin B9||22 mg|
*biological trace element complex designed for instant effect and retentional capacity to supply nutrients during times of increased demand and at the same time replenish deficits (Active @TEC)
- 10 doses
- Administer 20ml . Serving based on average horse weight of 1000lbs.